- Reservations are strongly recommended 2 weeks in advance with a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- A 50% deposit is required, with balance to be paid upon arrival. Cash, Traveler’s check, Master Card and Visa are accepted. Children ages 10 yrs and above by special arrangement. Reservations less than 14 days or less require payment in
- There is a 10% processing fee on debit and credit cards.
- Check-out at 11:00 am Check-in is at 1:00 pm
- If you are going to be delayed for check in, please give us a courtesy call (347-406-9143). Our room rates (see room and rates) are based on double occupancy. Please add an extra $50.00 per night for each additional person. Additional people arriving with no reservation might not be accommodated.
- We are sorry, but the A & Faye BB cannot accommodate pets.
- SMOKING POLICY: No smoking allowed. Guests choosing to disregard our non-smoking policy will have their reservations cancelled immediately. The balance of their room rental monies will be forfeited. Further, we will be compensated for lost revenue by smokers whose smoking renders a room unacceptable for incoming guests. A Cleaning Fee of $250.00 will be Charged for Smoking, Cooking or Pets in rooms.
- CANCELLATION CONDITIONS: Rooms booked require more than 14 days advance cancellation notice for a full refund. If you cancel within 14 days or less of your reservation, we cannot provide a refund. However, deposit amount can be used as credit toward a future stay within 12 months (excluding Holidays). We will try to re-book.
- We do not provide refunds for no call/no shows. We are a small property of only five guest rooms and last minute cancellations affect us significantly. Once you make a reservation, we hold the room you booked specifically for you and do not allow anyone else to book it. If you cancel at the last minute, we may not be able to book a room that would have likely booked had we not been holding it for you.
- *Rates are subject to change without notice.
You are agreeing to this policy when you make your reservation. This policy is emailed to you with your confirmation.
A & Faye Bed and Breakfast values the trust that our customers place in us when they give us personal information. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance and endeavor to manage personal information in accordance with our core value of respect for the individual.
Scope: This Policy applies to customer information we collect on our website.
How We Use and/or Disclose Your Information:
- A & Faye Bed and Breakfast does not sell or rent your personal information.
- We will not contact you via phone or text message without your express consent.
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We recognize the importance of privacy and believe it is a matter of trust.
- We are committed to providing you a fair and timely response to any privacy concern or questions you bring to us.
Booking Online Protections
A & Faye Bed and Breakfast uses a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and most are), your account information will be protected during transport across the Internet. You can see a representation of our secure online website, where an image of a closed lock or a solid key should appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. If you click on this image, a small pop-up window displaying website security information will appear. This display indicates that your personal information is transmitted in encrypted form.
Should you have any Questions or Concerns
Contact us: through our web form
Phone: (347) 406-9143
Mail: A & Faye Bed and Breakfast
9 Marlborough Road, Brooklyn, NY. 11226